After The Event Insurance

Supplied by Solicitors...for Solicitors

Non-motor Claims
We provide After the Event Insurance for Non-Motor claims. These policies can be used for Accidents at Work, Slips & Trips, Occupiers Liability Claims, Product Liability and even claims involving Animals.

Industrial Disease
Our ATE Insurance policies for Industrial Disease are straightforward and still give effective delegated authority to the Solicitor with minimal administration. We have two categories for these premiums, a low level premium, charged if damages of £10,000 or below are recovered and a high-level premium, if damages above £10,000 are recovered.
We now offer a product to help both residential sellers and purchasers. Our MoveSafe Abortive Insurance applies to all Freehold and Leasehold transactions. The policy provides protection against loss of legal and survey fees should the sale or purchase not go through.

Clinical & Dental Negligence
We do not offer clinical negligence policies to all firms and you have to be able to show a history of clinical negligence work but we would be happy to chat this through with you if necessary. Our policies provide you with full delegated authority and a large number of additional benefits.

Road Traffic Accident
We provide After the Event Insurance for thousands of Road Traffic Accident claims each year. We estimate that we insure 10% of all RTA claims in the UK

Cavity Wall / Housing Disrepair
The Housing Disrepair policy can be used for small, fast or multi-track claims, and covers claims for disrepair, dilapidation or neglect of any residential a dwelling and any related claim for personal injury.